All 29 art Reviews

Abandoned Abandoned

Love it!

The painting has so many traits of art you can sit and look at and it has a message inside it great! btw the comment you have is the best "a big monster and two small owlish monsters :D enjoy" lol

Errold responds:

That comment is just because I want to leave an open mind about the picture! thanks for the review

diplodickhead diplodickhead

Isn't that a sketch?

Lol wow cool though!

Dodge viper SRT-10 coupe Dodge viper SRT-10 coupe

Great Job

The reason I give you an 8 is the way you put the combinations together, I'm sorry that I do not get it. It was very well done though. Kinsei had a point I would love to see it animated =)

toshema responds:

Thanks, it was surpose be on the roof of a parking structure with the horzion of the city in the back. I got a lazy on the back ground a bit though. I will want to go back and make it more detailed later.

Zombie Modeling on Mudbox Zombie Modeling on Mudbox

Thats so real

Its like someone took a picture, but why doesn't my art show up on the art portal?
This is really good, the Autodesk is always a promising software and it always has. So if you can get it and you can use it what it makes is going to look good, even a test which I think you said this was is good!!!

Crazy Cloud Crazy Cloud

looks like RAVEMASTERS

EPICNESS!!!!

Crazy Test Crazy Test

WOW

creeper, but cool!

Blossom Your Soul Blossom Your Soul

Wow

It has so much in that picture!!

Idol Idol

Yeah theres no way id give this anything lower 10+

Thats amazing!

gucken responds:

thanks! :)

Steampunk KrEid Steampunk KrEid

LOVE the glasses

thats sweet, and the different colored eyes!

Kreid responds:

Wow, you noticed that little detail haha.
My eyes change colour between brown and green time to time which is odd, so I decided to do them like this picture.
Shame some git's gone through my whole gallery rating them 0 -_-

Bam! Bam!

Lol

TOTALLY did not expect THAT!!! but it was hilarious!